1. Information to the user
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ALLJUICEMED S.L. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of personal data of the USER and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD). Why do we treat your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: forwarding of commercial communications and newsletter.
- For legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
ALLJUICEMED S.L.. C/ Muelle de Poniente (ZAL), S/N PARC 31 – 03008 ALICANTE (Alacant). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Obligatory or optional nature of the information provide by the user
The USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the USER. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. Security measures
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them. For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through ALLJUICEMED S.L.. C/ Muelle de Poniente (ZAL), S/N PARC 31 – 03008 ALICANTE (Alacant). E-mail: email@example.com
4. Consent to the processing of personal data
ALLJUICEMED S.L. is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), so you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to you.
Legal basis: For legitimate interest of the responsible: to maintain a business relationship. By consent of the interested party: sending communications of products or services.
Criteria for data retention: data will be retained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
International data transfers: No data will be transferred.
Rights of the user: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing. Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations. Contact details to exercise your rights: ALLJUICEMED S.L. C/ Muelle de Poniente (ZAL), S/N PARC 31 – 03008 ALICANTE (Alacant). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org